Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reading to kick start new week


Starting this week I will post some links, as I believe that these articles can help you with your trading or investing as well as with understanding of markets and the economy. These are the links that we like the most.


Nice charts by Afraidtotrade: 

Updated Arc Patterns on the Daily US Equity Indexes Reference

Logarithmic Chart View of the Arc Patterns on the US Equity Indexes

How is US market behaving?

The State of Trend Following report – Draft V0.2

As always, interesting stuff from Bespoke:

Key Earnings Reports Next Week

The Baltic Dry Heads Lower

Default Risk for Greece and the Rest of the World

Ray Barros has much to say

BarroMetrics Views: The Education of a Trader (4)

I would recommend reading related posts: The Education of a Trader 1 – 3

CXO Advisory is a great place to do lots of market related research

When Market Sentiment Works

How the 52-Week High and Low Affect Beta and Volatility

Nice charts by Chart Addict

Longer-term: Gold and Silver

Market Rewind has much to say

Day- vs. Inter-Session Performances

Does the Overnight-Session Predict the Day-Session?

David Fry has great daily market reviews with lovely charts

IT’S GREEK TO ME

As always, MarketSci has very interesting blog posts

Lots of Small Days Beget More Small Days

Correlation between Historical and Future Volatility

The Big Picture

Consumer Finances

BIS: The Future of Public Debt

Worst Post WWII Recession?

Accelerating Orders Around the Globe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does building a well-established blog like yours require a
massive amount work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do
write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Also visit my weblog - aimbot

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my weblog - password cracker

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

my web-site :: hack de castleville

Anonymous said...

Free Windows Password Reset Software - http://www.
windowspasswordrecovery.tk - For Windows8, Windows 7, Vista,
XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 and NT
passwords - Easy Free Password Recovery Software - Crack Windows Passwords

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

Feel free to visit my weblog - reset windows password