Monday, June 21, 2010

Reading to kick start new week

Afraid to Trade:

Opportunities and Levels to Watch in NASDAQ and QQQQ June 16

Breakout in GLD? A Look at the Arc and Triangle

Current Standard Deviation Bands for NASDAQ and Dow Jones

Au.Tra.Sy blog:

Trend Following Wizards: negative month (May), 2010 now in the red…

Bespoke:

Stronger Than Expected Capacity Utilization

TED Spread Sees Largest Decline Since March

Gold vs Dollar Correlation

Chris Perruna:

Trend Reversal Coming…?

CSS Analytics:

High Frequency Trading and the Online Retail Investor

CXO:

The Lure of Trading at the Open?

David Fry:

The Most Boring Expiration 'Ever'

Woodshedder:

Backtest Report: Stocks Above 5 Day Moving Avg. Indicator

Scott Bleier:

Dollar Chart-Art…

The Big Picture:

America: Where Are You Moving From?

On the Treasury “Bubble”

U.S. Consumer Spending ChartFest

VIX and More:

The Elusive Trading Range

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to
start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

my webpage - registry cleaner